the new wave
Under 35? Sign up, get free stuff and hang out with your mates and other arts addicts. Stay and play late for some hot post-show happenings. Sign up.
The Artist Register
Are you a New Zealand artist or creative? Anyone that signs up online can get access to ticket prize vouchers and connect with our team and artists. Sign up.
Tix 4 Twenty
Tickets to most Festival shows, even sold out ones, for just $20?
Every day during the Festival we’re making 10 tickets to most Festival shows available on the day for just $20. All you need to do is head down to the Festival Box Office and you could grab a ticket for a show that very night.
WHERE Festival Box Office, Midland Park, Lambton Quay
WHEN Daily from 12.30pm until 4.30pm (or until tickets sell out)
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Tix for Twenty tickets are only available on the day of the show.
- Tickets are just $20 including all service and ticket fees.
- You can pay by cash or eftpos – sorry no credit cards.
- You can only purchase tickets in person at the Festival Box Office in Midland Park.
- There’s a limit of two tickets per person, per day.
- The Festival reserves the right to determine the seat allocation.
- Tickets are limited to performances within the 2012 New Zealand International Arts Festival (24 February – 18 March 2012).
- Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
WHAT CAN’T I BUY A TIX FOR TWENTY TICKET FOR?
You can buy a Tix for Twenty ticket for most Festival shows, except those with limited capacity or for events priced under $20. Excluded events include: Writers and Readers Week, For Kids shows, Friends of the Festival tours, and Art on the Move regional performances. Tix for Twenty is strictly subject to availability.